Thursday, April 15, 2010

Woohoo! A blog!

Wow, this must be what it's like to be human...or a stay-at-home mom. I've joined the ranks--I've started a blog!

I've decided to bite the bullet because Facebook just isn't narcissistic enough for me anymore. Okay, that's mostly sarcastic...but not entirely. Basically, this blog will be a forum for me to post poems, reviews, thoughts, and the occasional tirade/manifesto/royal proclamation. Mostly poems and reviews, though. I promise.

If you have by an incredible accident of the cosmos found yourself reading this, welcome! I hope this blog will provide some food for your thought, meat for your soul, and papaya-scented massage oil for your body. I would LOVE to have your comments and thoughts!

To infinity....and THE BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment