In the grand tradition of top ten lists, here are ten things that have actually been true of me…and if you have little kids, may be true of you, too.
1. You have ever called another adult a "stinker."
2. Your purse contains 3 pacifiers, 2 plastic dinosaurs, 1 coupon for diapers, and 0 pens.
3. You've resorted to using the blender in the garage because it scares someone too much.
4. You think of clipping your toenails as "doing something for yourself."
5. Amazon suggests you might like a teething giraffe. (They know you so well, don't they?)
6. You have fabulous biceps but a poochy middle.
7. You know that a binky is not a blanket, a sucker is not a lollipop, and a Nuk is not a kind of Eskimo.
8. You've given more than a passing thought to the emotionally complicated relationship between Bob and Wendy on Bob the Builder.
9. You have a mental map of every drive-thru in four cities.
10. You've ever spent hours waiting for the kids to go to bed, and then when they did, you wanted to wake them back up again because you love them that much.